Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Short Break....And Wishing You a Happy Thanksgiving!!

With all my photos gone, gone, gone... I really don't have anything to share with you this week, so I am going to take a short break and enjoy the holiday with no pressures of feeling that I MUST post something :)

I will hopefully be back after the holiday with some new and delicious recipes to share with you.... Until then...  here's wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving filled with family, love and most of all delicious food!!!

Ciao!
Jenn
 

8 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Jenn, I'm so sorry about your photos. :-(((((( but I hope you have a wonderful, relaxed Thanksgiving!

Pam said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jenn!

Carla from The River said...

Happy Thanksgiving and how is baby doing? Is your tummy starting to show? Enjoy time to relax.
Prayers to you. :-)

Angie's Recipes said...

Sorry to hear that you have lost all the photos, Jenn.
The bird looks good! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Big Dude said...

Enjoy your holiday Jenn.

Lea Ann (Cooking On The Ranch) said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jenn!

Velva said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yoru family. We will be here when you return. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Very late I know but Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a wonderful time with friends and family and LOADS of foods :)